The incumbent will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of administrative staff
- Provide and maintain a safe, secure, clean tidy and green work environment with effective administrative services in communication, central filing and documents storage; dispatch and mailing; reception and security; housekeeping and cleaning; printing and stationeries supply and purchase.
- Maintain the VOIP telephone system, Smartcard and Office CCTV system.
- Handle maintenance, repair and quotations of office machineries including fax, photocopier and typewriter.
- Prepare annual budgets, monitor and control expenses, check and approve invoices.
- Plan and draft layout plans, supervise renovation and relocation projects.
- Formulate and review office manuals, safety and security rules.
- Organize staff events/ parties and CSR/ Green activities.
- Handle ad hoc assignments.
University Graduates with over 10 years’ relevant all-round administration experience with at least 5 years at supervisory level in sizable companies.
Strong sense of responsibility, hands-on and committed to deliver quality service.
Organized, able to handle multi-tasks effectively and prioritize works to meet tight schedules/ deadlines.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Willing to work beyond office hours and on holidays to supervise/ monitor office renovation projects when required.
Proficient in written English and MS Office, knowledge in SAP will be an advantage.
Interested applicants, please send your resume and a cover letter online by clicking "Apply Now".
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Mapletree North Asia Property Management Limited shall not be responsible or liable to any recruitment firm or agency in connection with the receipt of any unsolicited information on any prospective candidate.
Personal data collected is solely for recruitment purposes and will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 3 months.
Working Location: Festival Walk
Suite 308, Level 3, Festival Walk Tower, 80 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon