- Support the Manager, Business Development to manage and develop the Direct Selling key accounts and the meetings and incentives segment in USA.
- Support the Manager in the bidding process for winning major Direct Selling events.
- Capitalize on key business accounts, and constantly outreaching for new ones in the market, to proactively offer advice, information and materials to interested organisers to increase chance of leads materialization.
- Build and maintain close relations with active trade partners including professional conference organizers, destination management companies, hotels and other service suppliers. Make use of them as consultation channels, including marketing projects, major convention bids and other industry issues.
- Drive the key worldwide office markets to ensure that marketing activities are executed effectively and achieve the desired KPI result.
- Support the supervisor with market analysis so that actionable marketing strategies can be formulated.
- Undertake any other duties/special assignments as directed by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Tourism, Hotel or Hospitality.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in the travel, servicing or marketing industry, or National Tourist Office, or Convention & Visitor Bureau, of which at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- Experience in handling business development for convention and meeting and incentive events is preferred.
- Strong linguistic and written skills in English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is also preferable.
- Excellent marketing sense.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to liaise with local contacts in government, event organizations, various internal departments and overseas office.
- Competent with Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint) skills.
- Good organization skill, attention to detail, willing to work overtime, and can work under pressure.
- Outgoing and sociable.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
- Sensitive to public affairs and protocol.
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong". Please quote the reference number in the application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All Information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.