Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
• Effectively execute digital initiatives in Partnership Distribution, including digital partnership and e-commerce solution. To establish and acquire digital partners, formulate business strategy to achieve company business objectives and financial KPIs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and build up quality digital partnership ecosystem and create sustainable growth
- Identify market opportunities, define business model, and develop business case to ensure internal/ external senior stakeholders to co-invest in digital partnership
- Develop product vision, architecture and user stories to create the digital partnership with collaboration from business and IT teams from multiple internal and external entities
- Coordinate with different departments (Actuarial, Product, Operations, IT, Marketing…) and vendors to ensure partners’ requirements are met and implement program and platform initiatives accordingly.
- Work closely with partners to ensure smooth execution of initiatives in platform development, product, and proposition to achieve sales target
- Setting up marketing performance KPI funnel metrics with an effective and optimized use of budget
- Provide regular and timely update to management on business updates and results
- Ad-hoc projects as required by reporting manager
- You are required to obtain relevant licenses if your job involves in regulated activities
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, eCommerce, FinTech or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in Digital Partnership, Digital Marketing or Business Development, experience in insurance or FinTech is a plus
- Strong negotiating, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong digital expertise and network
- Strong Commercial Orientation with the ability to leverage data and analytics to gain insights
- Possesses innovative and analytical mindset, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Energetic with “can-do" attitude
- Experience and exposure to HCD and technologies such as AI, APIs, Blockchain, Biometrics and other technology enablers
- Good command of written & spoken Chinese and English
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient skills in JIRA, Sketch, Adobe XD is a plus.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.