You will be responsible for:
- assisting the Manager, Facilities Management to oversee and manage operation and provision of services for venues and park and their related facilities’ soft service;
- assisting in formulating, reviewing, refining management process and procedures for routine operations and improvement with main focuses on cost saving, management effectiveness,
health best practice and environmental friendliness etc;
- assisting in planning and taking over new venues including project schedule management, staff and resources arrangement planning, standard operation procedure, readiness
plan and monitoring the implementation programme;
- monitoring the outsourced facilities management vendors to ensure quality services are delivered and as per contract requirements;
- working with Technical Services team for daily operation related to the venue operation; and
- managing emergency incidents, resolving any incident in timely and effective manner, and recommending and driving continuous improvements.
For interested parties, please submit your application with detailed CV on or before 11 November 2020.
- possess a recognized university degree in facilities management, building studies, property management, building services, engineering, business management or equivalent;
- have at least 5 years of experience in property and/ or facilities management and/or park/ open space operation, with on-site experience in vendor management, venue operation
and cleaning services;
- demonstrate good teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external stakeholders;
- be pleasant, mature, committed, highly organized, attention to details with good analytical skills, and able to work independently and under pressure;
- ability to work under pressure, and a willingness to take on new challenges and to work over the weekend and/or public holiday to support park operations if required;
- possess strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interact with internal and external personnel at all levels; and
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible. The review of applications will continue until the post is filled.
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Your data may be accessed by our appointed recruitment consultants who have
agreed to keep confidence of all personal data in not less than the standards applicable to us.
Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from the submission date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
Ms. May Chow at 2200-0025