The incumbent will be responsible for daily delivery operations and ensure the team smooth daily load planning and transport operations
- Maintain and supervise the daily delivery operations.
- Regular review and adjust route operation.
- Assure compliance with all standard operating procedures, safety practices, training requirements and documentation.
- Define and monitor KPI's on transportation activity and respective actions plans to reach objectives.
- Communicate with internal and external customer.
- University graduate with major in Logistic Management is preferred
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working relevant working experience to manage a sizable team of drivers & helpers
- Good in excel / MS office and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume, current and expected salary and availability to: The Human Resources Manager, Swire Coca-Cola HK, 17-19 Yuen Shun Circuit, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, or by clicking "Apply Now". Please quote the reference number.
*Personal data provided are treated in strictest confidence and for recruitment purposes only. All information will be destroyed after the process completed.*