- Manage and execute a full spectrum of fundraising and communications duties
- Formulate and implement strategic fundraising and marketing plans and calendar
- Develop and maintain sustainable relationships with donors and corporate partners
- Report to Executive Director and perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in marketing or communications
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of hands-on experience in fundraising and event management
- Knowledge of new media and digital marketing highly preferable
- Solid exposure to media relations or corporate affairs a definite advantage
- Creative and able to convert ideas into realities
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiar with design software a plus
- Remarkable presentation and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated, good team player, able to work independently and under pressure
Competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate along with a five-day work week and medical insurance. Please send full resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”. All personal information will only be used for recruitment purpose.
Changing Young Lives Foundation is a HK-based charity dedicated to inspiring the under-resourced children and marginalized youth in Hong Kong and the Mainland to live their life to the fullest by providing free educational and empowerment programs to them.