The Global HR Operations team is responsible for the strategic development and execution of HR services and information to employees, managers, and HR partners throughout the Enterprise.
Job Summary and Purpose:
The role will be responsible for managing and delivery of HR Operations services which are related to benefit administration, immigration and relocation service, cast query service delivery, payroll data flow, regulatory administrative work, non-employee support, and relevant vendor management. The Assistant Manager will cover from process and system design, implement, stabilize until continuously enhance and streamline. The services delivery will be aligned and consistently interpret of laws, personnel policies and procedures. The role will also be responsible for providing leadership, supervision, mentoring, and coaching/training to his/her team in order to provide positive and efficient services, operational excellence and optimal customer service.
Key Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for managing HR operation team with efficient structure and delivery HR operation services to cast member in an effective manner.
• Make recommendations of future process and system to ensure continuous improvement
• Implement and improve HR services to employees, provide solutions to employee queries with certain tracking systems.
• Proactively analyse work and find opportunities for improvement initiatives and drive enhancement for better cast touch experience.
• Drive compliance auditing and provide suggestions for improvements
• Utilize knowledge management tools to provide accurate information to employees
• Regularly review processes & practices to identify opportunities for improvements
• Exemplify the values of Disney and share those values with clients and team.
• Partner and interact with employees at all levels within Disney
• Coach team members on process and style opportunities
• Monitoring of team members in handling of calls and cases according to established guidelines
• Monitor HR cases to ensure accurate state of case and timely resolution
• Ensure data accuracy, reliability, confidentiality and completeness
• Handle escalated customer inquiries and issues
• Ensure all internal controls and procedures related to employee inquiries are performed as required
• Identify recurring escalations and proactively build recommendations to reduce them
• Work closely with other HR functions and other stakeholders on various projects and initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resources
• Experience with in a HR manager/leader role in HR share service center or other HR function will be a plus.
• Disney experience is preferred
Skills / Specialized Knowledge/Competencies
• Ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality HR services in a fast paced, highly dynamic/changing environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Chinese as well as professional telephone and email etiquette skills
• Ability to manage conflicts and problem-solve issues to resolution
• Ability to work in an organized and logical manner and with flexibility to adapt to change when necessary
• Demonstrate strong sense of initiative and urgency, with the ability to follow up on outstanding matters efficiently
• A high ability to manage execution and manage multiple demands
• Be able to build strong relationships and trust throughout the organization
• Demonstrate ability to adjust to change in a positive, productive manner
• Efficient skills in Microsoft Office and technical aptitude with HR information systems
• Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
The Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong) Limited is looking for high caliber personnel to fill the following position for the Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Digital Team based in Hong Kong: