Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams
Our wealth management businesses help high-net-worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and their families to grow, manage and preserve their wealth. We're
rapidly expanding our client-facing and investment-focused teams in Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Global Private Banking in China, Hong Kong and Singapore, and are interested in speaking with high-performing individuals.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as
Assistant Manager, HSBC Jade.
- Collaborate with Director, HSBC Jade to develop and nurture relationships with Jade clients
- Provide efficient, premium professional services and ensure a consistent delivery of the Global Jade core service standards and proposition
- Support Director, HSBC Jade to conduct client needs activity planning and portfolio management so as to improve client satisfaction within the HSBC Jade portfolio
- Strengthening client relationship with HSBC by proactively fulfilling their Retail Banking needs
- Promoting HSBC Jade proposition to client for deposits and portfolio growth
- Initiating and maintaining effective communication and cooperation with paired Jade Relationship Managers
- Assisting Director, HSBC Jade on managing, developing and retaining quality client relationship
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven frontline experience in client serving, with exposure of handling high net worth individuals at a financial institution
- Excellent client service skill and mindset, with strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of retail banking and wealth management products
- Team player with commercial orientation
- Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
- Holder of relevant insurance and investment licenses
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese, with knowledge of Mandarin is preferred
- University level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline
- Less experienced candidates will be considered for the role of Premier Relationship Officer
To find out more about roles in Wealth Management in Hong Kong, mainland China and Singapore visit
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous
professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on