- Assist in reviewing the employees’ handbooks, HR policies and procedures for Hong Kong head office and overseas offices for organization governance, markets alignment, and
compliance with respective markets’ employment laws and ordinances
- Plan and implement compensation and benefits (“C&B”) projects, including but not limited to pay structure review, C&B benchmarking, and compensation management practice
- Participate in market C&B surveys and provide findings and analysis to ensure all C&B policies and practices are aligned with the respective markets
- Keep abreast of the market trends and changes in employment legislations in the designated markets
- University graduate holder, preferably in the discipline of Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with solid exposure in HR policy review and/or C&B, preferably with regional experience
- Work experience in HR consultancy firms will be an advantage
- Strong organisational and planning skills, attention to details, and able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good computer skill and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th
Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong". Please quote the reference number in the application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Applicants may send a request for a copy of the Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to recruitment.
Only shortlisted applications will receive our response. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.