The incumbent will take a key role to assist the Head of Human Resources to providing strategic HR solutions to the organization. It is important to support changes of business by implementing effective HR strategies in
relation to compensation & benefits, staff development, performance management, transformation, succession planning and organizational structure. Moreover, it is crucial to ensure the HR initiatives are effectively communicated and delivered while understanding
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline
- At least 5 years in all-rounded HR generalist experience gained from sizable organizations
- True business partnering exposure
- Experience in project management, organizational change and transformation
- Independent, analytical with strong business acumen
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer 5-day week and competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send full resume with details
of current and expected salary to HR Department by clicking "Apply Now'.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.