Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for procurement of IT equipment and software, contract and price negotiation, procurement related finance, purchasing coordination,
IT asset management, invoice handling, payment process, license keeper and maintenance arrangement.
- Assist in preparing project budget, cost evaluation and establishing IT procurement procedures and operation manuals
- Provide guidelines and assistance to users on selection of IT products and solutions
- Maintain good record for all order requests, agreements, inventory, fixed asset registration, disposal and expiration of maintenance
for hardware and software etc
- Negotiate with vendors for IT contracts to ensure the best Bank’s interests
- Supervise the Procurement Officer on day-to-day activities
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder with at least 7 years’ relevant experience, preferably in banking or financial industry
- Good knowledge on IT procurement, IT products, software licensing scheme and hardware pricing scheme, invoice and payment processing
- Good negotiation skills and problem solving skills with good document management
- Good communication and coordination skill with positive and helpful attitude
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proactive, multi-tasking, detailed-mind and able to work under pressure
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.