Assistant Manager, Lease and Property Management
- Manage full set of rental invoicing, arrears, and recovery and legal actions. Produce rental reports on income, arrears, vacancy rates etc.
- Manage tenancy documentation, rental accounting and payment
- Set budget for the property and building maintenance and repair with the proposed improvement works
- Maintain high standard tenant services and relationship with counterparts
- Coordinate with property management functions to ensure complaints and follow up on progress
- Handle property valuation and property related insurance consolidation
- Diploma or equivalent in Property Management or Accounting
- 4 years' or above relevant experience in Property Management or Accounting with 2 years' supervisory level
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS applications and familiar with Chinese word processing and other applications
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer 5-day works, competitive salary and benefits packages. Interested parties please send
full resume quoting our job reference number together with expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now' or by fax to 2280-9780.
All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.