- Responsible for month end closing activities, e.g. journal entries, account reconciliation, interface journal, review journals
- Assist in preparing financial and management reports, budgets and forecasts
- Liaise with external auditor and tax representatives for the preparation of statutory financial reports and tax filing
- Manage Balance Sheet Reconciliation process
- Review financial and operational information submitted by third party operators
- Involve in new accounting standard implementation (i.e. IFRS 9, 15, 16 & 17)
- Handle ad-hoc projects and new reports from management/ regulatory bodies
- Support company projects and UAT when needed
- Support with product launch e.g. Monitoring UAT progress/ handle user requirements
- Degree-holder in Finance, Accounting and relevant qualifications
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in accounting and financial reporting field, preferably with experience in insurance industry
- Member of HKICPA, ACCA, or equivalent professional bodies preferred
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Manager
- Knowledge on Solvency II would be an advantage
- Experience in Sun Accounting system, PeopleSoft, Oracle is a plus
- More experience will be considered as Manager
One Arrow Consulting Group offers recruitment solutions within specific industries across the Asia region. We pride ourselves in Specialism. To effectively and efficiently serve our clients, our core team members are either industry recruitment specialists or actual industry specialists.
This business model allows us to truly understand the needs of our clients to provide talent consulting services at the highest quality. We have physical presence in Hong Kong & Singapore, and servicing all of Greater China & South East Asia.
Currently we service the following Industries: Insurance, Medical, and Corporate Services
For more information, please visit our website at www.onearw.com.