You will be responsible for providing support to
Performing Arts Team and the duties will include but not limited to:
- promoting the performing arts venues and the programmes of the West Kowloon Cultural District through integrated marketing campaigns including
online, print, outdoor and social marketing channels;
- planning and producing a range of marketing content and promotion materials, such as video trailers, print matters, social media content, tailor-made
marketing copy with compelling images to showcase the USP of each programme;
- communicating with producers, partners, designers, editors, marketing agencies or production house on a daily basis to achieve set outcomes;
- preparing marketing reports on a regular basis, and adjust marketing efforts based on ticket sales performance and marketing KPIs; and
- identifying the latest marketing trends and insights, and optimize marketing effort based on insights and data.
- possess a recognised university degree preferably in marketing, communications, language or cultural studies;
- have at least 6 years of marketing experience preferably in performing arts or related field;
- have a track record of developing and delivering successful online and offline marketing campaigns, budget and project management skills would
be an advantage;
- have knowledge of marketing principles including online marketing analytics;
- be able to work independently and make sound judgements, outcome focused with problem solving skills, and a team-player;
- able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- have an interest in performing arts is a must and should be attending art performances on a regular basis; and
- have excellent communication skills, including fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please submit your application with detailed CV on or before 24 November 2019. Applicants
are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible. The review of applications will continue until post is filled.
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Your data may be accessed by our appointed
recruitment consultants who have agreed to keep confidence of all personal data in not less than the standards applicable to us. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from the submission date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
http://www.westkowloon.hk or contact
Ms. May Chow at 2200-0025