- Assist Marketing Manager to develop marketing, consumer branding and advertising strategies and programs to maximize fullest brand and business potential. Interpret agreed directions and strategies into effective implementation plan that achieve for excellence
- Support Marketing Manager in developing marketing calendar that incorporate brand, promotional events, advertising and communications to ensure all activities and programs are well-coordinated and aligned with the brand’s strategic direction
- Support brand, consumer and tenant research to provide inputs to management team, cross functions and marketing management
- Execute and maintain branding guidelines to all communication materials for a consistent brand image. Manage and implement advertising plans according to agreed strategy to promote the brand, core brand values, brand vision, venue promotion events and local community events
- Manage and develop through-the-line communications program to support and achieve brand and business objectives, ensure execution excellence through print, electronic, out-of-home, online, social media network and etc.
- Maintain efficient and flawless cross-functional communication with all internal and external parties and stakeholders on marketing activities to ensure execution excellence
- Follow-through tracking on project budget, timelines and processes
- Assist Marketing Manager to manage the team by translating strategies and directions into action plans. Help to supervise and develop subordinates or junior team members for succession planning
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in marketing field
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Good knowledge and solid experience in marketing communications, developing and managing through-the-line communication materials to support the brand and relevant programs
- Hands on experience in developing advertising strategies, familiar with offline and online advertising tools including social media and other digital platforms to engage target audience
- Familiar with market trends, able to interpret strategies and directions into actions and maintain effective communications among the team
- Self-motivated, detailed minded, and able to work independently
- Creative, innovative, energetic, positive, eager to learn and a good team player
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive salary and attractive benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with expected salary to Human Resources Department, New World Facilities Management Company Limited, Room 706, 7/F, Youth Square, 238 Chai Wan Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong or click “Apply Now”.
For details of the company, please visit website www.nwfm.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All collected information will be kept on our files for 12 months.