DFS (LVMH group) is the world's leading luxury retailer catering to the traveling public. We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager, Performance Marketing to join
our team. The ideal candidate will be an analytical, detailed oriented and intellectually curious individual who is enthusiastic about digital marketing and has demonstrable experience measuring marketing performance and sharing actionable insights. We are
looking for self-starters who can work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. You will leverage your digital marketing expertise in driving customers to shop at DFS, together with
a dedication to using marketing analytics to drive the strongest marketing outcomes.
Your basic responsibilities will be to manage acquisition campaigns on paid, owned and earned digital channels to exceed KPIs and
ROI. Assist in general digital marketing efforts. You will also be responsible to design, execute and analyze acquisition and retention initiatives, remarketing strategies, and promotional strategies on digital advertising channels for web, mobile, apps, etc.
DEFINE CAMPAIGN STRATEGY
- Become a reliable expert on our customers, travel retail, marketing and competitive trends in China and globally.
- Create and manage digital performance campaign strategy (global SEM, remarketing, etc), including developing and tracking appropriate
success metrics, goals and budgets.
- Assist in planning and executing to the vision and strategies that support Company goals; provide ideas, themes and messaging to
reach/surpass projected KPI's.
- Evaluate, prioritize and lead decisions regarding new content, partnership, and other tactical opportunities based on expected
performance and financial viability.
- Assure campaign strategies and tactics will be engaging and effective in digital channels while maintaining brand integrity.
MONITOR, ANALYZE & COMMUNICATE INSIGHTS
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and communicate marketing activities and actionable insights with other business units,
field teams and departments on a regular basis to ensure integration and support for programs and initiatives. Ensures that established processes are communicated, understood and followed by key stakeholders (PR, Creative, Editorial, Category Merchandising,
- Analyze relevant data and generate reports/presentations that provide actionable insights and identify growth opportunities in
driving traffic, increasing brand awareness and generating sales.
- Conduct campaign A/B testing strategies for content and copy. Evaluate results to optimize campaign performance across multiple
areas (Creative, Editorial, Merchandising, Marketing, etc.).
- Manage ad-hoc campaign execution, reporting requests and reporting solutions.
- Manage campaigns and vendors to ensure tracking, reporting and analytics are functioning optimally.
- Assist in the development of the department budget; manage project budgets through the life of projects keeping them on budget.
- At least 5 years of developing, executing and optimizing large scale performance digital marketing
campaigns and media plans (SEM, ad exchange, affiliate, etc) with complex budget responsibilities.
- At least 5 years of experience managing cross-functional relationships with internal and external
partners (merchants, vendors, etc.).
- Bachelor or equivalent required.
- Experience in working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations,
action plans, and campaigns that drive high ROI.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate insights across different
disciplines and levels of management.
- Strategic vision, passion and practice leading digital initiatives that drive integrated, multichannel
campaigns and promotions to stores.
- Experienced in social media advertising a plus (WeChat, Weibo, Mafengwo, etc).
- Proximity marketing (Beacons, geo-fencing) and retail marketing in-store campaign management
experience a plus.
- Mobile marketing experience a plus.
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin