- In line with the HKTB strategy plan, assist the Manager of Planning & Partnership to formulate tourism products and review third party events promotion strategy, and to manage collaborative partnership projects and develop new strategic alliances;
- Identify partnership prospects, drive expansion of database through active outreach to new corporate or brand contacts;
- Coordinate cross-team information gathering. Centralize resources in a structured manner to facilitate planning, award application and event sponsorship management;
- Assist in evaluating sponsorship effectiveness, and participate in formulation of an overaching sponsorship framework;
- Participate in sponsorship negotiation with event management team to ensure maximized synergies in event cooperation;
- Provide support in sponsorship executions, facilitate connumication between sponsors and event management team;
- Keep abreast of the latest progress and news of tourism related infrastructures and developments in order to facilitate day-to-day operation of own and other departments. Collate and compile inputs from HKTB and tourism trade for Governmental feasibility studies, development projects, and district enhancement works;
- Identify, assess and facilitate potential events that can enhance visitors’ experience and drive visitor arrivals. Influence and encourage event organisers to schedule their events to tie in with HKTB’s promotional platforms to maximise promotional impact and results;
- Collate and communicate with event management team to source market intelligence, discuss possible collaboration efforts to market and promote mega events;
- Work and coordinate with external parties and internal departments on the promotion of products, facilities and events so that a concerted and effective plan can be implemented;
- Monitor the marketing & promotion efforts of attractions & third party events to ensure that HKTB’s objectives are aligned and that tourism merits be capitalized;
- Keep abreast of and a close eye on the latest sponsorship activities in the market, apply industry knowledge to identify potential sponsorship opportunities and facilitate partner solicitation;
- Undertake any other duties/special assignments as directed by the Manager.
- University degree holder in Business, Marketing, Tourism, Hospitality Management or other related disciplines;
- 8 years’ relevant working experience of which 3 years at supervisory level;
- Proven record of tourism product management and/or event marketing promotion. Background on attractions marketing / event-related operations / government liaison preferred;
- Knowledge on the operation of Government Departments from the perspective of event development an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be able to communicate well internally and externally;
- Strategic and analytical, able to multi-task and set priorities;
- Advanced user in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word);
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Detail-oriented with high level of accuracy, very organized and structured;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Team player, positive and proactive attitude, cheerful personality.
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong". Please quote the reference number in the application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All Information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.