Our client is a well-recognized tourism and hospitality company. With a growing business in the event team, they are currently looking for a Assistant Manager focusing on event sponsorship.
- Responsible for day to day relationship of multiple brands/clients
- Manage overall event management plan
- Assist in sponsorship effectiveness
- Sponsorship negotiation with the event team
- Presentation to the internal and external stakeholders
- Resources allocation
- University graduate in marketing or any discipline
- At least 5 years of working experiences in sponsorships management (in-house/ agency), proven 2-3 years in a managerial grade
- Experience in event marketing, event product development will be an advantage
- Strong client facing skills, ability to establish a good relationship with clients
- Execelent communication in English and Chinese (verbal and written)
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Alison Lam on +852 3907 3945.
For more Sales and Marketing opportunities please visit our website: https://www.morganmckinley.com.hk/sales-marketing-jobs