- Assist on product development and implementation following the Product Design and Pricing Operating Guideline
- Work closely with other work streams to deliver assigned projects and/or tasks effectively and according to
- Prepare and take ownership on accuracy of product materials and perform UAT
- Recommend new ideas and approaches to achieve project and company goals efficiently
- Collect and maintain market intelligence database
- Prepare regular management and MI reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Studies, Marketing or related disciplines
- 3-4 years relevant experience, preferably in life insurance industry
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to details
- A good team player with strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance; and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion of the recruitment
process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose).