Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Ensure the Call Centre to deliver quality customer services at professional standards
- Develop and maintain standard call scripts when new / enhanced product / campaign is rolled out
- Perform quality control by reviewing calls and provide coaching to Customer Service Officers on a regular basis
- Drive process improvements in Call Centre, as well as initiatives to improve call quality
- Handle customer’s complaint in a fair and timely manner with well documented and transparent procedures
- Ensure the complaint handling process operates in a responsible, honest, independent, effective, fair and professional manner
- Partner with Business on how to best design the customer experience aspect of new products/initiatives
- Determine the impact of new business initiatives to the Call Centre, as well as communicating the possible implications to the team
- Degree holder or above qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Corporate Banking Customer Services
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Good project management skills
- Strong passion in customer servicing and establishes goals, measurements and end-to-end processes to enhance customer experience
- Strong business acumen and networking with other business units within and outside the bank
- Strong risk control mindset
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.