Report directly to the department head, the incumbent will be responsible for carrying out various internal audit and compliance functions as well as ad hoc assignments.
- Assist the department head to develop audit plan & programs for different lines of business and monitor dynamic portfolio of assignments;
- Effectively to get things done via skillful and efficient communication with auditee;
- Perform audits to evaluate risk, internal controls framework and compliance procedures of the Company as well as various front-and-back office operations for the purpose of improvement;
- Identify control deficiencies and formulate recommendations for improvement;
- Strong in writing skill for preparation of working paper as well as reports of audit findings and recommendations;
- Work effectively with line departments to follow up their implementation status for audit recommendations.
- Tertiary educated in business related disciplines with relevant professional qualification such as ACCA/CPA;
- Minimum 6 - 8 years’ internal and external audit experience in diversified business ;
- Strong sense in internal control, risk management & corporate governance and good analytical skills with business acumen;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight schedule;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive and independent;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
- Occasional travel is required; prior overseas exposure will be an advantage.
Applicant with less experience would be considered as Senior Officer – Internal Audit & Compliance.
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF.
To apply, please visit our website
https://www.hkri.com/ to complete the on-line application.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be
destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.