Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer, IT Audit
Our client is a multinational conglomerate headquartered in Hong Kong with business in ports, retail, infrastructure, energy and telecommunications, which operates in over 50 countries. We are assisting them to look for a Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer, IT Audit position.
Due to the departmental expansion and the growing needs on the Corporate Governance compliance and information security risk assurance, we are now helping them to seek for a highly motivated talent to join their Global IT Audit Team.
Office Address: Tsuen Wan District
Salary: HK$ 30,000 to 37,000 x 12 month + Bonus
Travel: 40% overseas travels (mostly in Europe)
- Conduct IT audit assignments and review IT systems for general IT controls, application reviews, technical and security assessments
- Participate in financial and operational audits like revenue assurance and data governance, as well as take up ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Identify and assess risk areas and propose solutions to mitigate potential risks
- Assist in developing and maintaining Computer Assisted Auditing Techniques CAATs Programs and re-running routine CAATs programs
- Identify control weaknesses, analyse evidential information and suggest practical recommendations for improvement and mitigating potential risks
- Perform follow-up review for proper implementation of audit recommendations
- Take up ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Systems and related fields
- Professional qualifications of CISA, CISSP or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT audit or related fields in system securities, preferably in telecommunications, retails or ecommerce industry
- Hands-on experience on using network, application security scanning tools (Burp, Nessus, Nmap)
- Good command of English, while Putonghua or additional language skills will be a plus
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.