- Keep track with the Passenger Car market condition, including Government Policies Developments, Business Sentiment, Competition, etc.
- Analyze and to develop sensible forecasts of the business
- Conduct market research and to provide product comparison in timely basis
- Responsible for product planning, pricing, volume setting and ordering
- Develop Product and Pricing strategies to achieve business targets with sales oriented mindset
- Maintain good relationship with strong interpersonal skills to liaise with Principal for product and price offers and develop sales campaigns to counteract competitions
- Prepare product briefing and conduct product training to the sales team
- Assist in sales preparation, including: PRP application, sales literature production and ordering, POP preparation
- Prepare regular reports for management review
- University graduate, good at mathematics and analysis
- 5-6 years of experience in motor industry, with experience in Product Planning and Pricing is an advantage
- Scientific and logical thinking
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Chinese
- Independent, aggressive, self-driven and result-oriented
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office application, especially in Excel & PowerPoint
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as
Senior Officer / Officer
We offer a competitive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 28950777 for company details before applying.