DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Handle the daily payment investigations of inward and outward paymentsin accordance with the established procedures & risk control, bank policies & guidelines, service standards
- Handle the processing of inward and outward CHATS & TT in accordance with the established procedures & risk control, bank policies & guidelines, service standards
- Responsible for the inquiries from internal departments and customers on remittance transactions and related matters
- Maintain high quality and adequate risk control and deliver good quality of customer service
- Review and provide suggestions on process improvement and streamlining operational procedures and control
- Adhere and comply with the rules, guidelines and regulatory requirement of the Bank, HKMA, MAS, etc pertaining to the operations
- Escalate exceptional / outstanding / suspicious transactions to section manager and other relevant parties for necessary action per the Incident Management Policy
- Degree Holder or above
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in banking operations
- Knowledge of SWIFT and CHATS
- Experience in Remittance or Payment Investigation operations
- Good senses of risk control and management
- Good team player, supportive and flexible to take up unit tasks
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated and able to work independently under pressure
- Good PC knowledge and skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.