- Assist marketing manager to identify opportunities to acquire new insurance business and grow customer relationship
- Assist manager to implement marketing and promotional campaigns
- Liaise with external parties including agency and other vendors to ensure timely delivery of planned marketing activities
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth operations and logistics arrangement of marketing programs and initiatives
- Conduct market research related to competitors’ product and promotion
- Degree holder in Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing of insurance products
- Self-motivated, attentive to details and able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill to work and interact with other stakeholders
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.