- Degree in Marketing / Communications / Business Administration/Real Estate or related disciplines;
- Minimum 8 years working experience in sales and marketing of residential properties or real estate consultancies;
- Familiar with Residential Properties (First Hand Sales) Ordinance;
- Attentive to details, proactive and resourceful, and result oriented with positive mindset;
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and competence in verbal and written Chinese and English. Putonghua a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- We offer 5.5 days (Alternate Saturday) and public holiday;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Sales and Marketing Officer.
- Assist in sales and marketing of residential properties, including but not limited to sales strategy, sales system, sales operation, sales logistic, sales documentation and after sales follow-up;
- Liaise with property agents to facilitate selling of the projects;
- Undertake market research, analyses and compile report;
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for sales and marketing tools development including but not limited to advertising agency, media agency, PR agency, event
company, production house, model marketer, renderer, solicitor, surveyor, etc;
- Manage payment and expenditure monitoring and report;
- Attend daily operation and general sales at sales office and follow-up with clients and property agents;
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as required
We offer excellent career opportunities, attractive remuneration package and comprehensive staff benefits to the suitable candidate.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)