- Assist the Steward & Housekeeping Manager in overseeing the stewarding and housekeeping operations
- Assist in leading the team for the cleanliness and hygiene of all outlets and kitchens
- Ensure high standard of cleanliness and workplace safety
- Responsible for inventory control of catering equipment, tableware, kitchen utensils, linens and uniform
- Conduct departmental safety and heath training
- Minimum 7 years' experience in the Stewarding or Housekeeping Department with at least 3 years at supervisory level, preferably from hospitality or service industry
- Formal education or training in Hygiene Management or Food & Beverage areas
- Energetic and able to lead a mature team
- Good interpersonal, planning and organizing skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
- HACCP system experience, should have the knowledge and experience to correctly conduct a HACCP training and monitoring
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Steward Supervisor.
Excellent remuneration and benefits packages are offered. Excellent remuneration and benefits packages are offered. Please submit your application in https://www.hshgroup.com/en/careers/career-opportunities.
Human Resources Department
The Repulse Bay Company, Limited
109 Repulse Bay Road, Hong Kong
Tel: 2292 2922
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Successful applicants will be contacted within four weeks.
Personal data of an unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed within three months.