The applicant must possess
- a recognised degree in marketing, communications, education or related disciplines;
- a minimum of 7 years’ post-qualification work experience in marketing, event management and/or digital marketing, preferably in educational or vocational training sector and with experience in organizing STEM activities;
- strong network with secondary schools and/or NGOs will be an asset;
- self-motivation, outstanding communication and organisational skills;
- able to work under pressure, committed to meet tight deadlines and marketing objectives;
- proficiency in Microsoft application software (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Chinese Word Processing; and
- excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to develop and implement marketing plans to achieve student recruitment objectives;
- to drive various department initiatives such as marketing and promotional activities, including events, advertising, roadshows, exhibitions, video production, marketing collaterals, website and digital marketing, etc.;
- to lead promotion to secondary schools, to arouse interests of students, parents, teachers and career masters towards HKIC programmes;
- to identify new marketing opportunities and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programmes;
- to deliver the duties on time, within budget and expectations; and
- to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by Executive Director.
The position is on a renewable fixed-term contract (subject to performance and operational needs) for a period of 2 years.
Please click the below “Apply Now” to complete the application form and upload the updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating
one’s suitability for the job on or before 28 August 2019.
For further details on HKIC please refer to website: http://www.hkic.edu.hk