- Responsible for system design, development and support of insurance application systems, web and online applications.
- Participate in project lifecycle and SDLC.
- Communicate with business analyst, infrastructure, other development team and vendor to facilitate system development and design.
- Perform system design, implementation, troubleshooting, maintenance and enhancements.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of working experience, preferably in insurance or FSI.
- Solid experience in web and online system development, SQL programming.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with microservices, container runtime and orchestration, docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with DevOps, BI and ETL is a plus.
- Good communication skills and detail-oriented.
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Note: Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received forsuitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 12 months.
Inheriting the brand name of "Fubon Life", Fubon Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited, ("Fubon Life HK") was incorporated in Hong Kong in July 2015 and is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Fubon Life Insurance Company Limited ("Fubon Life Taiwan"). Fubon Life HK, upholding the mission of "Enriching Life with Endless Hope" and "customer-oriented" service philosophy, provides customers with a variety of life insurance products through bancassurance, strategic alliance partnerships and proprietary channel.
Our parent company, Fubon Life Taiwan is the second-largest life insurance company in Taiwan. It provides a full range of insurance and financial services through our insurance agency team, banks and diversified sales channels, in order to meet with the customers' needs throughout all different stages.
With an extensive network and client base both in and outside Taiwan, Fubon Life is committed to becoming one of Asia’s first-class insurance companies to provide quality insurance products and services to our customers in Hong Kong. We demand the best talent to cope with our business expansion and customer oriented strategy and now inviting dynamic and intelligent talents to fill up the following positions.
Interested parties, please visit our Company website http://www.fubonlife.com.hk for more details.