- 負責處理銷售渠道的查詢，提供有質素及專業的回覆, 並處理與核保有關的申訴
- 協助制定新產品核保相關的指引 負責與香港總部及其他公司的日常作業溝通
- Monitor the daily task volumes and take necessary actions to ensure department jobs are completed timely and smoothly
- Provide quality and professional response to enquirers from representatives of sales channels, and handle complaints relating to underwriting
- Negotiate with re-insurers for reinsurance related matters
- Participate in projects or non-routine tasks such as providing training to sales and internal staff to enhance their underwriting knowledge or update underwriting guidelines
- Participate in enhancing underwriting guidelines relating to new products or guidelines enhancements when necessary
- Responsible for daily communications with HK Office and other offices
- Assist to draft & update operations procedure manuals to ensure compliance & regulatory requirement are met
- Assist to prepare routine management reports and audit reports required by the Management for regular performance review and coaching Responsible for providing support to reporting manager when necessary
University Graduate or above
Minimum 5 years of solid experience in Underwriting department of life insurance
Customer oriented, self-driven, independent, flexible and able to work under pressure
Literally and orally fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English. Proficient in Mandarin is preferable
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.