DMS is a leading worldwide service quality marketing company with HQ based in Paris. We are now looking for an Assistant
Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team.
Our company has a diversified client portfolio; we serve and advise the most prestigious luxury and cosmetic companies as well as leaders of other industries
in their retail and client service operations. You may access our website
www.bva-group.com and www.dmsapac.com for more information.
- Timely executive the fieldwork and quality control for the APAC region
- Plan, recruit and train shoppers to meet the current and forecasted missions
- Shopper assignments for local, regional and international missions
- Prepare debrief kits to shoppers and to proofreaders
- Quality audit of field operations
- Perform proofreading, translation and quality check
- Work and coordinate with other departments within the company and France HQ to ensure the quality of missions complete before deadlines
- Weekly and monthly report to department manager or APAC Director of project status
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University graduate
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in international environment in market research and fieldwork organization preferable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Word Processing
- Good Chinese and English writing skills
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Feel ease to use online software to manage shoppers database and fieldwork programs
- Able to work under deadlines pressure
- Self-initiated, hardworking, independent and able to work under minimal supervising
Interested parties please send full resume with contact details and expected salary.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.