- Plan and execute integrated marketing programs to achieve business objectives
- Participate in brand guidelines creation, website and KV development.
- Work closely with advertising, media and PR agencies on marketing activities.
- Manage budget and maximize the effectiveness of resources.
- Identify new marketing trends and consumer insights.
- Evaluate and report the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Lead overseas counterparts on marketing activities and shape brand identity in the Region
- Perform other ad-hoc project as assigned
- University graduate or above
- A minimum of 6 years of solid experience preferably in cosmetics or retail industry
- Strong command of written and spoken English, Chinese
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and a good team player
- Multi-tasking and able to work under pressure and overtime
- Presentable, energetic, proactive and demonstrate creative thinking
- Sound knowledge in MS office including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Officer
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- 5 - day work week
- Medical Benefits
- Discretionary Annual Merit Bonus
- Staff Purchase Discounts
- Staff Recreation Activity
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Education Sponsorship
Interested parties please send a full resume with current and expected salary by clicking APPLY NOW:
Human Resources Department
Sa Sa Cosmetic Co Ltd
14/F, Block B, MP Industrial Centre
18 Ka Yip Street
Please visit our corporate website at http://corp.sasa.com/en/home to know more about us.
(Sa Sa is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only)