- Formulate marketing and promotional strategies to enhance brand exposure and business growth
- To implement and execute product launch, promotion and marketing campaigns
- To design and execute digital marketing campaigns to enhance brand awareness and business revenue.
- Work closely with internal departments and external agencies to ensure the smooth execution of marketing programs
- Manage market research and analysis for assessing market needs and potential threats
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- 4 years or above solid experience in marketing
- Innovative and creative
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, analytical and good leading skills to achieve goals
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please apply with detailed resume, expected salary and contact numbers to the Human Resources Manager, Tao Heung Group Ltd. by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
Application letters collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Tao Heung Group Limited is a market leader in the Chinese-style food and beverage industry. It was listed in 2007 and currently operates over 160 restaurants and bakery shops in Hong Kong and the Mainland, supported by two logistics centres
with one in each location.
Our various functions and activities are integrated to enhance and sustain smooth and competitive operations so that customers enjoy high quality products and services.
It is our philosophy to build and maintain committed teams which is willing and able to develop themselves in line with the expansion of the company.