Excellent opportunity to join the company for greater career exposure, they are currently hiring the position for creative promotion ideas as well as to plan ahead marketing campaigns for the upcoming year!
Our client was established back in 1948 and they are specialised in producing convenience food and instant noodles, they are currently hiring the position to smoothen marketing promotional campaigns as well as to increase brand awareness and product launch in Hong Kong & Macau market.
- Participate in conducting data analysis to understand the market trend, customers' preference and product performance in order to identify business opportunities and the challenges to own business
- Strategic planning; design and execute short, middle and long-term Sales & Marketing plans; including both online and offline channels
- Closely monitor product lifecycle from initiate idea generated to product launch in order to provide product expertise to sales colleagues
- Work Closely with internal + external parties for product development & renovation project
- Plan & drive marketing activities to achieve business targets and evaluate the effectiveness of the activities.
- Creative management, prepare promotion materials on both online and offline media
- Bachelor's degree or HD in Business, Marketing, Communication, Journalism or any related
- At least 5-6 years' experience in the FMCG industry, with minimum 2 years in at supervisory level.
- Highly considered candidate from FMCG or F&B background and open to on-trade marketing candidate
- Hands on ATL & BTL with knowledge in handling packaging design
- Good business sense, logical mind-set with good communication and project management skills.
- Great in spoken and written command in Chinese and English.
- Business trip is required
- More experience candidate will also be considered for Marketing Manager position
- 5-Day Work
- Free Shuttle Bus
- Attractive Salary Package
- Medical + Dental Coverage
- Stable + Friendly Working Culture
- Performance Bonus + Annual Leaves
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Oscar Lam on +852 2258 3410