- Develop, plan and implement marketing strategies, campaigns and promotional activities on both offline and online channels.
- Execute CRM campaigns through sales channels and online platforms to nurture customer loyalty.
- Leads the execution of corporate brand building program.
- Execute CSR campaigns and events.
- Monitor and control the online marketing spending align with the budget from ROI perspective and cost effective manner.
- Manage the copy-writing and visual for the content marketing campaign in various printed materials, online portal and storytelling in social media environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related disciplines.
- 4-5 years relevant experiences in marketing, media buying agencies working experience would definitely help.
- Less experience would be considered as Marketing Executive post.
- Experience in brand building and CRM strategic planning and campaign execution.
- Good knowledge of the market trend and development of the evolving new digital marketing channels.
- Strong analytical skills for SEM, website traffic, and ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Good project management and communication skill.
- Less experience candidate may be considered for the post of Senior Marketing Executive.
Applications will be treated in strict confidential, interested candidates may apply with full resume, expected
salary and send via fax at 3180 9919 by "Clicking Apply Now". For more details, please visit our website:
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.