- Gather customer feedbacks based on various reports and complaint analysis, analyze, design and coordinate with relevant business owners (including Sales, BTU, brand marketing, Finance and Engineering) to champion change and lead prioritized service or workflow improvements
- Monitor and fine-tune work process and policies in response to changing customer behavior, market conditions and business directions
- Coordinate and prepare appropriate frontline messages (e.g. selling script) or customer communications (e.g. SMS/ website posts/ Facebook messages/ voice prompts) for system/ network related issues. Conduct briefing and coordinate for the launch
- Work with RA, GLO, Marcom and Corpcom when lobbying works with OFCA, media or external parties are needed for particular complaint cases
- Prepare technology systems change requests and work with IT/ BTU on the resources/ budget requirements and development timelines
- Prepare UAT test cases and perform UAT process to ensure effective delivery of the enhancements into system production
- Work on ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years working experience in marketing/ marketing operations, preferably with experience in telecom / banking products
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented and be able to work in a highly competitive environment and under pressure
- Self-motivated and result-oriented; able to work independently
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- A good team player with excellent communications and interpersonal skills
We offer the benefits of working with highly experienced professionals in an energetic and high-growth environment, competitive remuneration package plus satisfactory fringe benefits. If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website.
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.