- To maintain digital lead funnel and customer journey experience;
- To design and execute digital marketing campaigns to support business growth;
- To collaborate with product and research teams to create strategic thought leadership content e.g. Blog, paper, report, product collateral, presentation deck, video, infographic, etc.;
- To design and manage SEO/SEM and online advertising campaigns to generate brand awareness and traffic to company website;
- To maintain and update company website and social media content;
- To track and analyse digital marketing channel and campaign performance;
- To maintain digital performance dashboard and generate regular reports;
- To collect market information and conduct regular competitive analysis;
- To craft creative copy writing across digital platforms.
- Degree holder or above in marketing, communications, or related disciplines;
- 3 -5 years of digital marketing experience with experience of B2B and ABM would be a plus;
- Familiar with content planning and delivery through CMS platforms such as Hubspot, WordPress, etc.;
- Knowledge of CRM systems and email automation platforms such as Salesforce.com, HubSpot etc is an advantage;
- Proactive team player with strong project ownership, able to work in dynamic environment;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as a Senior Marketing Executive;
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer long-term career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5 days work, medical & dental insurance schemes, generous annual leave, bank holiday & training sponsorship to the right candidate. If you are interested to join a fast growing international company and work with an exciting team, please send us your CV with Expected Salary & Availability.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.