Hong Kong Television Network Limited is a Hong Kong listed company (SEHK : 1137). Established in 1992, the Group possesses extensive and successful experience
in market liberalization, popularizing advanced technology and applications. The Group is principally building and operating a 24-hour online shopping mall, aiming to deliver
“Unique . Your Needs . Super Treats” to all consumers, vendors and merchant partners in Hong Kong. We are looking for top talent to propel us forward. Combining a unique position in the Hong Kong e-Commerce market aided with forward looking
technology, we urge you to join our team who makes HKTV a great place to work in Hong Kong:
- The Fast Growing “Future” Retail Model
being the largest online shopping mall in Hong Kong, our growth is extraordinary - in the past 18 months, on semi-annual basis, we achieved an average of approximately 2 times growth in terms of GMV. Moreover, we are far more than a just shopping site, rather
this is a unique ‘‘one-stop shopping’’ platform to our vendors, merchants and customers which including multimedia marketplace, order placement, payment collection, logistics and warehousing facilities, customer services, digital production and marketing,
to the most recent machine learning development. Subsequent to our strategic acquisition of Groupon Hong Kong business in March 2017, which is now rebranded as “HoKoBuy”, we has strengthen our leading position in the e-commerce industry.
- Wide Spectrum of Product Offerings
- Currently, HKTVmall and HoKoBuy have more than 2,700 stores selling more than 180,000 products, ranging from supermarket, beauty and health, fashion, household, electronics to hot deals. But we do not stop here, our team strives every effort to bring more
personalized products at a much cost efficient ways to our customers.
- End-to-end e-Fulfillment Center – Currently, HKTV maintains logistics centers at Tsing Yi, Kwai Chung and Tseung Kwan O with gross floor area over 200,000 square feet and operates a logistic fleet over 120 vehicles
including cool trucks with compartments in 3 different temperatures. More excited is, our first Germany made Robotic System is going to fully launched in November 2017, and together with the second contract, there will be a few folds increase in order processing
capacity, again, we are preparing for future, not today only.
- Reversed O2O Retail Model - HKTV strive to deliver a new way of retailing in Hong Kong. In 2017, we started to expand our O2O stores by using a “small” store to push for Offline-to-Online conversion, which act
as a “show case” for a wide spectrum of products, an education center for digital conversion and a service point for different delivery needs. Riding on the successful experiment at South Horizons store by increasing the number of orders and customers by
5 times, and the revenue by 4 times in the surrounding residential areas in 3 months’ time, we have aggressively expanded our O2O stores to 10 stores by October 2017, with the target to add to 20 – 30 stores by year end aiming to replicate the same success.
We have a strong belief that our online shopping platforms – HKTVmall and HoKoBuy are the best place for e-commerce development in Hong Kong. Not only because of the high brand presence of HKTV and the geographical advantage for
exploring future expansion, most important is the passion and dedication we have to build a unique and largest online shopping mall in Hong Kong so as to deliver a delightful one-stop shopping experience to Hong Kong people on every aspect in life.
We hope to see all high caliber talents joining this unparalleled e-commerce platform very soon.
For details on the Group’s Talent Management policies, please refer to http://www.hktv.com.hk/