Reporting to the Engineering Director, this position has to ensure high quality and reliable product design and development efficiently.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidates to work in a fast growing technologies innovator.
- Handle assigned projects from concept generation, product development until mass production starts
- Lead an engineering team in China to follow up projects from material selection, costs, tooling, and project schedules, etc.
- New product development including feasibility study, design proposal, prototype making, design verification and validation
- Resolving engineering issues
- University degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 10 years’ experience in plastic and metal mechanical structure design and project follow up
- Proficient in Pro-E and AutoCAD drawing
- Knowledge of and ability to design reliable and innovative mechanical systems and mechanisms for consumer electronic products
- Good sense of responsibility and accountability
- Excellent command in both English and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal, communications and supervisory skills
- Pro-active, able to work independently with minimum supervision needed
- Work in Shenzhen factory
- Experience in Healthcare and medical device industry is a plus
This is a challenging opportunity to seek a rewarding career in a fast growing company. Interested parties please send your application letter, CV with
expected salary and availability to following