- Follow-up orders with vendors, customers and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Involve in the product development process to ensure that products meet customers' quality an budget requirements
- Maintain strong business relationship with vendors for product development and production
- Participate in price negotiation and liaison with vendors or suppliers
- Arrange sample submission to customers for approval
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required.
- Diploma or above
- 1 to 2 years solid experience in merchandising field
- Strong in sourcing, able to handle the overseas customers and China factories independently
- Mature, positive, self-motivated, detail minded, responsible & able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English / Mandarin
- Willing to travel to China and overseas
- Proficiency in MS Office & other computer applications
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package including double pay, 5 days work, 14 days annual leave, birthday leave and medical insurance to the right candidate.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.