Key job tasks/duties/responsibilities:
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Work closely with the factories
- Track orders and follow up as required
- Escalate any order issues
- Assist in generation of key data for management reporting
- Work closely with Merchandise Manager/Merchandiser
- Demonstrated experience working with manufacturers, suppliers, or customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A high level of attention to detail
- A confident and proactive work ethic
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Tertiary qualification, degree in the related discipline preferred but not essential
- English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To be successful for this role you will need to have high attention to detail and a passion for excellence. Your stakeholder management will
be the key to your success in this role.
In return Myer offers a competitive remuneration package, training and development and a rewarding career!
To apply for this position email your resume by clicking "Apply Now".
Enquiries will be treated in strict confidence.