VL Asset Management Limited is a value-based asset management company established in 2009 looking for a motivated individual to join our team. You will be given the opportunity to gain multi-dimensional exposure and skill set for your career development.
The candidate sought will act as an assistant to help on back-office work and provide IT and programming support, including:
- maintaining and developing daily valuation spreadsheets and pricing models
- handling daily operation matters of our funds, including subscription/ redemption and trade settlement (including derivative instruments and foreign exchange)
- verifying NAVs, cash flow and data on positions, trades and fees as well as preparing daily/weekly/monthly fund reports
- liaising with our external service providers such as brokers, administrators, distributors, custodians and suppliers
- general office administrative support
- degree / associate degree/ diploma holders in Accounting/ Finance/ Computer Science or related discipline;
- fresh graduates welcome
- 0-1 years of relevant experience
- accounting and finance knowledge
- good VBA and SQL skills
- sensitive to numbers and attentive to details
- good presentation and communication skills (fluent Cantonese and English, preferably be able to speak some Mandarin/ Putonghua)
- experience in fund operations/ stock-related industry an advantage
- self-motivated and responsible
Candidates interested in applying should email us your CVs with subject “Application - Fund Operations” and state both your current and expected salaries.
Information collected is for recruitment purpose and will be kept confidential.
Five-day work week, medical insurance, dental insurance, discretionary annual bonus and discretionary performance bonus