At Sun Life, we work together, share common
values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your talents shine.
- Support the High Net Worth (HNW) Relationship Management and Wealth Structuring effort through helping build and develop strong and strategic relationships, and support the cases and servicing,
with HNW and Ultra- HNW Partners and their support staff
- Support the Agency Channel and HNW Agency Development to deliver the HNW Sales Target
- Check cases, improve efficiency and streamline HNW business process, Wealth Structuring procedures
- Support the expansion of HNW Wealth Structuring relationships
- Working closely and with stakeholders such as HNW Case Management, Underwriting to achieve effective process efficiency, policy insurance & renewal, client relations, and claims administration
of cases, etc.
- Help support and drive the HNW Marketing, Events and Conferences, as well as other ad hoc HNW marketing and relationship opportunities
- Ensure compliance with all guidelines and other operational standards and procedures as well as relevant regulations and laws
- A recognized university degree in BBA, Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor or Science
- 1-2 years working experiences, preferably with some HNW market related experience
- Relationship support experience using strong relationship, influencing and communication skills
- Using appropriate tact and interpersonal skill to collect sensitive and confidential information from HNW Clients
- Strong problem solving skills with proactive attitude
- Risk control awareness, experience in AML, KYC, CDD, Sanctions and all risk activities is highly regarded
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance; and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion
of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose).