- Achieve financial target assigned by the management
- Responsible for Corporate accounts development
- Identify customers’ needs and provide solutions
- Lead Customer Services team in handling customers’ enquiries
- Maintain regular contact and develop new business with existing clients
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or other relevant disciplines
- 2- 5 year’s customer services experience in freight forwarding/logistics industry
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Customer-oriented, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fresh Graduate is also welcomed
- Work Location : Chai Wan / Kwai Chung
Candidate with more experiences will be considered as "Officer - Corporate Account"
If you have the energy and qualifications to add to our velocity, Please visit Kerry Logistics Network Company Webpage to apply or send your CV with your present and expected salary to the Group General Manager - Human Resources & Administration, Kerry Logistics by clicking APPLY NOW or by fax to +852 2614 8517 .
(We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data will be kept in the strictest confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only. All applicants maybe considered for other suitable positions in the Kerry Group and its members. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed.)