- Handle and support the daily operation of Customer Service Centre, including Counter and VIP rooms
- Premium collection, serve customers, agents and brokers
- Handle enquiries from customers, agents and brokers
- Support VIP room booking service
- Support customer service functions including phone and email service when necessary
- Provide ad hoc support to all operation functions
- University Graduate or above
- Preferably with professional insurance qualifications and degree
- At least 3 years solid experience in customer service, preferably with life insurance experience
- Customer oriented, self-driven, independent, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Literally and orally fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English. Proficient in Mandarin is preferable
- Familiar with MS office and Chinese typing
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistan Manager.
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.