- To organise and cooridinate membership services & activities;
- To work with business partners to broaden membership services & activities;
- To serve the Federation's committees, taskforces or working groups;
- To handle administrative tasks or other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or University graduate;
- Possess with relevant experience is beneficial;
- Excellent verbal and written language skills, both in English and Chinese;
- Good organisational, inter-personal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, responsible and have team-spirit;
- Ability to work independentaly and meet deadlines.
The Federation offers a friendly, small office environment, 5-day work week, attractive salary, MPF and group medical
insurance for the right candidate. Please submit your application on or
before 12 August 2020 with application letter, full resume, existing and
expected salary by email to our Federation.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a group interview. Candidates who are not contacted within 2 months of the closing date or the date of their application, whichever is later, may
consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information submitted will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.