Our client is currently providing a position of Assistant / Officer - Pension Operations. The major responsibility is to handle daily unit trust order, payment settlement, liaise with fund houses / distributors and assist in set up new fund groups for new business.
Our client is a one of the leading service providers in the mandatory provident fund industry. They focus on the mandatory provident fund and retirement scheme businesses and are expanding to cover unit trust trustee and custodian services.
- Handle daily unit trust order, including subscription, redemption, switching, transfer, dividend and reinvestment
- Liaise with Fund Houses or Distributors (including Overseas and Mainland China) for routine operation issues
- Handle payment settlement with clients or Finance, including autopay instruction with banks
- Print and dispatch contract notes, advice, statements and reports to unit holders, distributors or fund houses
- Assist the team supervisor to set up new fund groups for new business
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Banking or related disciplines
- At least 1 year working experience specialist in Fund Transfer Agent, Investor Service and Fund Administration is preferred
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good at problem-solving, customer focused and communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in PC applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
What's on Offer?
- Stable working environment
- Competitive Package + Benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael K. Lee on +852 3602 2441