- Assist the supervisors in the overall planning and coordination works of the new IT projects implementation.
- Participate in the project activities throughout the project implementation cycle, namely: project initiation, requirement collection, system design,
testing and production roll-out, etc.
- Prepare project documents and progress reports for project-related activities.
- Work closely with the external vendors, internal users, IT & PMO teammates to cooperatively implement the projects planned in the pipeline, and provide
necessary technical advice and professional support.
- Monitor the projects’ progress, and perform quality check against the internal / external project deliverables.
- Conduct functional and technical testing towards the new IT systems prior to the system launch.
- Resolve the issues or conflicts in a positive and effective manner.
- Assist in the implementation and promotion of the standardized project management methodology across different units of Heep Hong Society.
- Participate in the feasibility study of the new IT products / technologies available in the market and identify the use case in Heep Hong Society
- Conduct ad hoc assignments as and when required.
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology / Information System or a related discipline.
- At least 1 years’ solid experience in project and vendor coordinations, preferably in implementing web and mobile applications.
- Holder of Project Management Professional (PMP) would be an advantage.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure successful project implementation.
- Attentive and willing to work under tight schedule and multi-task.
- Possess a “can-do” attitude.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please click “Apply Now” to apply for this position or send full resume with expected salary
and earliest available date to Human Resources Department, Heep Hong Society, Units J-L, 10/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)