- Prepare documents and correspondences, input data and compile simple statistics report.
- Update records of project information and assist in preparation of documents for project administration.
- Maintain the filing systems of drawings, correspondences and documents.
- Handle general enquiries for both internal and external parties.
- Assist in preparing presentation materials for meetings.
- Provide secretarial/clerical support and perform administration duties as required.
- 5 passes in HKCEE including English (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language OR 5 subjects obtained Level 2 or above in HKDSEE, including English and Chinese.
- At least 3 years' relevant experience.
- Knowledge of MS Windows application, e.g. Word, Excel, Chinese Word processing and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skill, dedicated to work, good co-ordination and organization power.
- Working experience in construction related companies a definite advantage, i.e. Developers, Contractors, Architectural Consultancy firms, Structural Engineering Consultancy firms, Building Services Engineering firms and Quantity
Surveying Consultancy firms, etc.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources
Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application:
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website
www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance
with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed
within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.