This position is accountable to oversee and conduct feasibility study on new business development, and enhance long-term terminal competitiveness. This role will deliver practical solutions to support financial, operational, and strategic planning decisions, and assist Manager – Planning to provide strategic and business planning services to CPSL management.
- Lead the cargo terminal capacity measurement rated projects to optimize the utilization
- Strategically review the demand growth of the cargo terminal and study the new business development potential
- Undertake analysis and demand forecast to support market development
- Develop metrics to measure work with various internal and external parties to design and develop new business
- Conduct strategic studies and market research to analyze the implications of business trends and industry developments
- Conduct performance benchmarking study, facility and resources planning study
- Manage and drive process improvement initiatives and activities
- Facilitate planning analysts to implement the feasibility study on new business and service development
- Less experience will be considered as Senior Planning Analyst
- University degree in Industrial Engineering or Information Technology is preferable
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience preferably in the logistics industry / capacity studies, of which minimum 3 years in a supervisory level or above
- Solid experience in project management, strategic planning, business development, and quantitative analysis
- Exposure in air cargo terminal operations will be a definite advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, able to articulate complex ideas in simple terms
- Fluent written and spoken English
- An effective communicator to interact with people at all levels and in multicultural environment with strong influencing and interpersonal skills
To apply, you may simply click the "Apply Online" or email your confidential resume with date of availability, current and expected salary to recruitment @cpsl.com.hk. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Cathay Pacific Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.